Earn up to $18.00/hr while using your Work-Study award in a Community Service job Off-Campus!
There are a limited number of positions available to work through May 20, 2016 only. UCSD REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Must have a 2015/16 Work-Study Award (See job description for minimum amount requirement).
- Must pay UCSD Student Services Fees each quarter working.
- Must be Registered in a Minimum of 6 Units each quarter working and in Good Academic Standing.
- No other on-campus employment is permitted while working in the Off-Campus Work-Study Program; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Duties require direct contact with children (defined as individuals under the age of 18); completion of the Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act (CANRA) form will be required.
*Your own reliable transportation is highly recommended.
- #815735 – Reading & Math Tutor – CHW, Las Serenas Apts (National City) — $18.00/hr
- #814400 – Reading & Math Tutor – CHW, Poway Cluster (Poway) — $18.00/hr
- #813513 – Math Tutor – STAR/PAL (City Heights/College Area) — $16.00/hr
- #813512–Reading & Math Tutor – BEEP (Logan Heights)- $16.00/hr
- #813517 – Reading & Math Tutor – Zamorano Fine Arts Academy (Bonita) – $18.00/hr
- #813514 – Reading & Math Tutor – Vista Grande Elementary (Tierrasanta) – $16.00/hr
- #814132 — Program Leader — Boys & Girls Club, San Dieguito (Carmel Valley)— $10.10/hr
IF INTERESTED VIEW LISTING ON PORT TRITON AND FOLLOW “HOW TO APPLY” INSTRUCTIONS FOR EACH JOB.